Monday, October 19, 2009

WHAT'S NEXT???????

Time flies so fast and the year is about to end…hoping for another wonderful and more blessed year to come! This I realized while walking (down the streets just across my office building) to meet the Man again who has offered me to join in his company.. I was talking to the receptionist at the lobby when suddenly I heard someone calling my name and yes, it’s him and he introduced me to his business Consultant – an old man! I was not bit comfortable as I do not know how to inform the Man about my decision with the Consultant around. And while discussing with the Consultant about my professional background, the Man left the conference room then I felt more relaxed.. after few minutes, the Man came back and I was amazed because he knew what’s in my mind about my decision on his offer - that I would join after the end of this year.. I explained that I have commitments with my present job and I have to finish all what I could before the year ends.. he asked me if it would be possible to join after one month, I just smiled and replied NO! I did this not because of what my mind thought should be done but what my heart dictated the best for me .. and whatever would be the Man’s decision after this meeting then so be it....... WHAT’S NEXT - I believe that would be God’s will!!!!!!!

No comments: