Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Sleeping Lion.......

Since Monday I am here in Embarcadero for the usual business visit and now I have to slow down as I feel not stressed but maybe just homesick.. I was trying to roll up the glass window blinds at my office room when suddenly I felt relaxed as it’s only now that I notice the very nice view of the mountain across our office building – looks like a virgin forest! So I called a staff and asked if I could trek over that mountain this weekend and he just smiled and said that mountain is being called “a sleeping lion” derived from its shape and advised me just take a walk around it as there’s road surrounding the mountain’s foot but no available trail for mountain climbers.. well, I have to make a wonderful plan on how to dig in this weekend!

No comments: