Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Happiness within......

My momentum to work today is not much at peak - one factor could be due to my early rise this morning.. I woke up at around 4:45am when Benny knocked at my room and had to get up to lock the main door as he was leaving for an early business trip to one of our Company project sites.. i just got his message that he had a great experience in his trip! Another reason could be my decision not to work at Embarcadero today as I opted just to stay here at our Head Office and while reviewing some financial reports I saw two young teenagers doing the filing of some office documents across my working area. I approached them and asked who they are and I was surprised to know that they are one of our Company student scholars! For curiosity, I interviewed them and narrated to me how they became scholars and how they cope up with their studies and family lives. They are still young and yet working hard just to have school allowance and free tuition fees and despite that they look very happy. . and slowly I realized how blessed I have been and somehow felt guilty as I never much appreciated what I have now! Before they left the area, I got their names and addresses and I suddenly recalled what I started before but discontinued - my dream to establish a Foundation providing education to those less fortunate. I guess it’s not yet late to pursue this…….

No comments: