Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life is so Beautiful.......

Someone sent this message to me – “Whatever the future holds, whatever our decisions may be, I can only hope and pray that it will be for the best.”
How I wish the sender would understand me when I said to him that “if I will rest it might be forever..”
Life is so beautiful however it’s not forever that we live.. since April 6 I have been experiencing this pain on my right arm affecting the right side of my chest and back.. I have been so restless at night when this pain attacks me and I am so afraid to consult a Doctor as I do not know if the Doctors here are very good.. it’s only my sister who is a Doctor knew about this and she calls me from time to time encouraging me to go to a Doctor.. how I wish to go home and be treated there but I am not prepared yet – I would rather send the money to sustain the education of those children I am supporting now than to spend money for my treatment.. I believe God has a very kind heart and I have faith that I will be healed soon.. on the other hand, I must accept if this is God’s will and I must surrender to His will..
How I hope and pray that when that day comes that I have to go, I would see first all the people I love so much and they would always remember me when I am gone.. In my lifetime, I have been trying to do my best to inspire and love everyone and I am so sorry for the shortcomings I have done.. God bless!

No comments: