Sunday, July 4, 2010

Let the Good Times Flow or Let the Tears Flow.......

Many times I promised to move on.. to forget him completely.. in my previous write-ups, always I consider not to cry anymore but every time I know I am just cheating myself as that is not what I truly feel.. here I am again, crying and could not understand why should I feel this way – I replied to his mail that I am really happy for his great achievements but I could feel deep inside me the truth my heart is very lonely.. As I am writing this I am playing the album of Sonia entitled “Let the Good Times Flow” - the same album I gave him when we were still in Singapore.. Just as the songs being played, I also “let my tears flow” from my eyes!!!!!!! When would that time comes when I do not love him anymore and realize that I should not cry because he never loves me?!?

No comments: